THE OLD CHAPEL
Honing Row, Worstead, Norfolk, NR28 9RH
telephone: 01692 536005 or 07702 209334 email: email@example.com
This is an ideal retreat from which to explore North Norfolk, the coast, Broads and surrounding areas.
The Old Chapel is situated off the Weavers Way, near the centre of the historic village of Worstead, once the weaving capital of Norfolk. It is a delightful conversion of a Methodist chapel built in 1895 . Mainly open-plan, the original stained glass window has been retained together with the high panelled wooden ceiling.
The detached Chapel has been tastefully furnished to retain its unique appeal. It offers a spacious yet cosy atmosphere with stained glass window, wood panelled ceiling, 4-poster bed and under-floor central heating
· Spacious and comfortable lounge and dining area
· Colour TV and DVD
· Sleeps two in galleried double bedroom with four poster bed
· Bathroom with bath, shower over, washbasin and w.c.
Centrally located withinn the village, the Old Chapel is within 100 yards of the post office and popular local pub serving lunch and evening meals
· Norwich approx 12 miles · Weavers Way walking
· Shop 2 miles · Golf 3 miles
· RSPB reserves · Boat trips to seal and tern colonies